Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager
Hamé, the leading ambient foods producer in CEE markets, is currently looking for a passionate, creative and analytic Senior Brand Manager to manage a team of Brand Managers.
Hamé was acquired by Orkla in 2016, the leading supplier of branded consumer goods and concept solutions to the grocery sector, specialist retailers, out-of-home sectors and the bakery market.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Motivate and encourage team of brand managers
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and execute marketing plans
- Prepare, manage and control corresponding marketing budget for the purpose of development of brand image and long term brand performance
- Ensure positioning of all respective brands and alignment of all communication and marketing activities between a concrete brands and the brand positions
- Work closely with the trade marketing managers, sales and supply departments
- Determine relation and cooperation with the marketing agencies and determine guidelines to them for corresponding trade promotions (marketing campaigns) and follow up of their implementations
- Consolidate and analyse marketing research data from both internal and external resources and makes actions / decisions according to market analysis data
- Create and develop new products and packaging based on market information and analyses and contribute to innovative and proactive conduct
- Manage communications between Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing and Operations to ensure the Brand programmes are effectively implemented in the field.
- Marketing enthusiasm
- University Degree in Business/Marketing or related field
- 5-10 years of consumer/brand marketing experience, ideally within a classical FMCG company
- Experience with team leadership
- Solid English language knowledge
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong balance of creative and analytical thinking
- Solid PC skills
- Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance and make adjustments accordingly
If this describes you and you're interested in working with a brilliant team of passionate individuals, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org